Visoluten is a cytomax prepared using peptide bioregulators isolated from the eye of young animals. It is intended for the prevention and complex treatment of eye diseases.
Visoluten has a targeted effect on the retina, cornea, eye muscles and blood vessels, restoring tissue regeneration processes and normalizing cellular metabolism. As a result, taking this supplement helps improve the cornea's condition, normalize the retina's photosensitivity, increase the blood supply to the eye, and relieve inflammation.
- prevention of vision loss, including aging-related one
- unfavorable conditions and increased eye strain (such as prolonged computer use, being in a dusty or smoky room, or being in bright light)
- accommodative spasm removal
- insufficient blood supply of the eye due to certain diseases, including diabetes mellitus, hypertension, vasculitis, etc
- optic nerve dysfunction
- retinal atrophy and detachment
- prevention and the first stage of glaucoma and cataracts
- visual field loss associated with eye diseases
Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breastfeeding. It is recommended to consult with your doctor before taking Visoluten.
Instructions for the use of Visoluten
For adults: 1-2 capsules 1 or 2 times a day with meals. Generally, duration of the course - 1 month.
A doctor may extend the course of Visoluten in cases of severe disease or concomitant pathologies. Additionally, the complex treatment may be supplemented with peptide bioregulators of other organs, therapeutic and preventative drugs. It is recommended to take 2-3 courses of Visoluten per year to prolong remissions in chronic diseases. Notably, patients with chronic conditions should not take the supplement without consulting a physician.
Store in a dark place at a temperature up to 77 degrees °F (25 ℃).
Composition of Visoluten
- Peptide complex A-11 - peptides of eye tissues.
- Additionally: microcrystalline cellulose (anti-caking agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), lactose (water-retaining filler), calcium stearate (emulsifier).
The daily dose (2 capsules) contains 20 mg of the A-11 peptide complex.
Results of Visoluten's action
Visoluten helps improve vision in cases of dystrophic and degenerative eye diseases, including those in older people. It accelerates the restoration of photoreceptors' light sensitivity in the retina. In addition, Visoluten restores corneal damage, improves corneal trophism and vascular permeability, and relieves local inflammation.
Visoluten reduces the risk of eye pathology and vision loss associated with eye strain.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to buy Visoluten
At our online store, you can order the delivery of Visoluten anywhere in the USA and choose a convenient payment method (payment by card, PayPal, and much more).