Chitomur is a supplement on the basis of natural peptides (cytomax) isolated from the bladder wall of young, healthy animals. It is designed to prevent and treat diseases of the genitourinary system in men and women.
The bladder peptides selectively affect its cells, activating protein synthesis, regulating metabolic processes, improving muscle tone of the detrusor or sphincter.
This supplement promotes the recovery of bladder tissues and normalizes its function regardless of the causes of the disorder.
- to prevent bladder pathologies, especially with aging or menopause in women
- impact of adverse factors like cold weather or malnutrition
- difficulties urinating due to prostate adenomas and prostatitis
- incontinence in women during menopause and due to pelvic organ prolapse
- bladder dysfunction of neurogenic origin (spinal injuries, strokes, neuropathies)
Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breastfeeding. It is recommended to consult with your doctor before taking Chitomur.
Instructions for the use of Chitomur
For adults: 1-2 capsules 1 or 2 times a day with meals. Generally, duration of administration - 1 month. It depends on the person's overall health condition and bladder disease's nature and severity.
A doctor may extend the course of Chitomur in cases of severe disease or concomitant pathologies. Additionally, the complex treatment may be supplemented with peptide bioregulators of other organs, therapeutic and preventative drugs. It is recommended to take 2-3 courses of Chitomur per year to prolong remissions in chronic diseases. Notably, patients with chronic conditions should not take the supplement without consulting a physician.
Store in a dark place at a temperature up to 77 degrees °F (25 ℃).
In a clinical study, it was determined that Chitomur is effective for the restoration of impaired urination of various origins, including:
- a pathological course of menopause in women
- diseases of the prostate gland in men
- exposure to extreme environmental factors
Composition of Chitomur
- Peptide complex A-12 - peptides of the urinary bladder.
- Additionally: microcrystalline cellulose (anti-caking agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), lactose (water-retaining filler), calcium stearate (emulsifier).
The daily dose (2 capsules) contains 20 mg of the A-12 peptide complex.
Results of Chitomur's action
The clinical trials and years of experience showed that Chitomur helps with urination problems in men with prostate diseases, which are more common among older men.
For women going through menopause, the opposite problem is characteristic - incontinence due to weakening of the sphincter muscles. In addition, pelvic organ prolapse and vaginal prolapse often develop. Chitomur is also effective in these cases.
In chronic cystitis, periodic courses of this supplement reduce the number of exacerbations and accelerate the healing process.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.