Cerluten is a natural peptide supplement designed to restore and improve the nervous system. It contains a complex of peptide bioregulators that affect the cells of the nervous system - neurons, restoring and improving their work.
Cerluten activates the central nervous system's metabolic processes and is effective for age-related changes and brain dysfunctions. It has a therapeutic and prophylactic effect in mental strain and stress cases.
- to prevent neurological disorders and age-related changes in the central nervous system
If you suffer from:
- asthenic syndrome
- decreased concentration or memory impairment
- increased mental stress (exams, intensive intellectual work)
- frequent headaches
- Parkinson's disease
- chronic neurological disorders
- age-related dementia
- restoration of brain functionality after a stroke or traumatic brain injury
- multiple sclerosis
The drug is also recommended as a prophylactic agent for people living in poor environmental conditions.
Contra-indications for the use of Cerluten include allergic reactions on gelatin, which is a part of the capsule shell, or lactose. Consult with your doctor before taking Cerluten during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
The supplement has no side effects and does not cause addiction. It is used as an additional source of peptides.
Instructions for the use of Cerluten
For adults: 1-2 capsules 1 or 2 times a day with meals. Generally, the duration of the course is from 10-30 days.
A doctor may extend the course of Cerluten in cases of severe disease or concomitant pathologies. Additionally, the complex treatment may be supplemented with peptide bioregulators of other organs, therapeutic and preventative drugs. It is recommended to take 2-3 courses of Cerluten per year to prolong remissions in chronic diseases. Notably, patients with chronic conditions should not take the supplement without consulting a physician.
Store in a dark place at a temperature up to 77 degrees °F (25 ℃).
Composition of Cerluten
- Peptide complex A-5 (brain peptides).
- Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose (anti-caking agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), lactose (water-retaining filler), calcium stearate (emulsifier), titanium dioxide (dye for capsules).
Results of Cerluten's action
This peptide complex keeps the functional state of the nervous system on the optimal level, activates metabolic processes, restores neural connections. As a result of the drug's action, the risk of age-related dementia and Alzheimer's disease reduces.
- in a targeted manner affects parts of the nervous system without affecting other body systems and organs
- improves brain reserve capacity
- normalizes cerebral circulation
- improves nervous system adaptability to stress
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to buy Cerluten
At our online store, you can order the delivery of Cerluten anywhere in the USA and choose a convenient payment method (payment by card, PayPal, and much more).